Recent Posts

Sunday 11 March 2012

8 weeks 3 days



My amazing little growing baby is doing wonderfully as far as I know, and is currently growing from a raspberry to a green olive size. He/She will be considered a fetus and not an embryo by the end of this week because he will look like a little tiny real baby!! I think he must be just like his daddy because he fits perfectly with who I am; he is not loud and obnoxious like I am, he is more quiet and considerate like his daddy. This little baby is anything besides fastidious, I have barely any symptoms and no bad ones whatsoever-- which shocks me sometimes.
I am definitely hungrier and more tired, everyday around 3pm I feel a surge of sleepiness. Sometimes I fight the naps because I feel completely drugged once I wake up, like knocked out.

My goodness this baby is so perfect already, I can barely believe it. I cannot wait to see and kiss his fat chunky toes and then to hear them pitter patter from his room to ours to crawl in the bed with us.

I cannot wait to just have the baby here with us, I am such an impatient person.

A few days ago I thought a BUMP might be making its appearance, but even with that my baby is being ever so considerate and gradually and subtly letting me know that he is here. The BUMP that I saw before dinner must have been bloating because it was pretty much flat by the AM.

I read all these stories about women who feel fat by now and whose jeans are already snug by now... who puke all the time, cry all the time... but i have NONE of those symptoms at all. I don't think I am lucky, I think my baby is simply already perfect and made just for me.

I hope this baby will better me, and I hope I will be able to be the best guide for him/her that I can possibly be.

I cannot wait to know my baby's personality, gender obviously, and soul. I cannot wait to face the beauty and the challenges ahead of us.

I feel unspeakably blessed to be with Brian and to be able to have a family with him. He is the best person I can think and that I know to have and raise a baby with. He is my best friend, he is wise, and kind, caring, loving and responsible...

If nothing else, I know that I will have provided my baby with an unsurpassed father. the best.

Baby, in about 10 days we get to see you and hear you again! i love these ultrasounds... I am such a visual person and therefore when I SEE you it's the only way I really realize YOU ARE HERE!!! Which leads me to: I cannot wait till you grow really big and give me a tummy (just a tummy not chins and thighs please but that would be MY doing not YOURS ;)

But seriously, I cannot wait to be able to look down and SEE your shape inside of me. I love you already. I wonder if you love me already. I think yes :.)

We are gonna give you so much love while you're growing big and most especially when you are here, you might need constant kisses because we will completely spoil you with them!

I am in love with baby toes, so I have no idea how much I'll die over yours. It's just nuts to think that we'll have our own perfect set of baby toes here in a few months. YOURS!

I also love to have a "flash forward" to next Christmas when you will be here celebrating the most amazing day with us, and we will be so happy together as a family. Thinking about Christmas with you seems incredible. I will certainly dress you up in a sweet little festive outfit and take 1000 photos of you/us together. I know you will be perfect. and I mean perfect for us. You will be a perfect fit with our family. You will be the perfect balance between crazy me and your sweet daddy.

I keep taking "belly photos" but really there is no belly, I have not gained any weight (i guess thankfully) but I am really thinking that by week 10-13 I will see a little difference! we shall see!

When it sinks in that you are with me, it's kind of hard to process yet so right at the same time. Like NOTHING I can say I've experienced before.
Just a first of MANY I am sure.

I love you baby.

0 comments: