Recent Posts

Thursday 15 March 2012

9 weeks | Dreams



Well 4am strikes the clock and I am wide awake every morning; sometimes because I am hungry, or cold, hot, have had a bad nightmare, or the simple full bladder...

Two nights ago I had a dream that a burglar broke into our house and was going to harm us, I pretended to be asleep right in front of him and I knew he was just waiting for me to get up. I knew as soon as Brian would walk in the door from work he would harm us. I begged the burglar not to harm me because I had a baby in my belly, I told him he could have anything he wanted just not to harm us. and I woke up. 4am. super awake and scared.

Last night I finally dreamt of my baby for the first time! and for a change it was a very great dream! :D I dreamt of giving birth, and it was a little boy-- a boy so pretty it looked like a girl. He had jet black hair and sparkling big blue eyes in the shape of a kitty. I remember thinking in the dream that the baby's face was like a pretty kitty cat (in a good way). Then this child grew to a toddler in an instant and I had 2 more girls who were older than him (even though he was my first). I was getting my 3 kids ready in a chaos and I couldn't remember any of their names! I felt so horrible about this. and then I woke up.

Other things I want to mention here so that I document and don't forget are a few notes about food.

I am definitely craving sweets--I am trying to stay in control of these cravings but I definitely indulge too. We will see at the next doc's appointment if and how much weight I've gained. At nine weeks the baby is as big as a green olive and my uterus as big as a grapefruit. I don't feel I look ANY bigger at all though.

Foods I started eating that were not in my diet prior to pregnancy: pears, bananas, pb&j's, oreos. I have also been eating way more tomatoes than usual.

For about 2 months now I have eliminated all teas, coffees and medicines.

There hasn't been the slightest sign on nausea, but I kind of knew all my life id never had this because both my mom and my sis never had this symptom either! I also like to think that my baby is really really sweet to me regarding this ;)

I am dying to go to the next doc's appointment (exactly 1 week from today!) where we will see our then PRUNE-SIZED baby!!!! (huge!) but I try really hard not to look at the calendar and count the days, as I know this would make time go way slower.

Because I am a super impatient person, I find that taking the weekly belly photos, really helps me deal with the time passing, since it celebrates every week's milestone ;)

0 comments: