Recent Posts

Thursday 26 April 2012

15 weeks

15 weeks comes with some pangs of stretchy pain. When I move or stretch it can be almost painful. SO I am realizing that the little Mystery Morris is indeed growing and I need to be more demure and graceful in my movements :)

I had a very big scare a few days ago :.( it still makes me really sad to think about... We were out at a shoot in our clients' field, our client was driving us through the land in a motorized golf cart and SPEEDING pretty intently. The field which was full of tall grass didn't allow to foresee the giant BUMPS; so this ride felt like riding a wild horse. I'm serious. Christine and I literally had to stand up she was going so fast over those bumps.

I had told my client that I was preggo but she forgot and then when she realized she apologized over and over. I didn't stop the ride sooner because I thought the bumps would improve... it wasn't a long ride but still it was VERY INTENSE. I wasn't in pain or had any symptoms THANK THE BEAUTIFUL LORD. But I was very very scared and nervous for the rest of the night.

I called the doc the next morning 3 minutes after the opening hour, and when the nurse called me back, I recounted the story and she assured me that everything was fine. That it would take a car accident or direct trauma to the stomach for something bad to happen. :.( She also reassured me that the baby is surrounded by fluid and is very flexible, so any damage to him/her was almost impossible.

Sigh... even though these were comforting words, it still scared me. It still hurts me to think about it. ugh.

Anyways besides that everything is fabulous. I still SOMEHOW feel thin.. which is nuts! I thought by now i would feel so fat that I'd be wearing burkas everyday. I feel pretty well besides a few tolerable aches when I move in bed or my lower back sometimes.

In 3 weeks, count them 1, 2, 3 weeks we get to find out if Mystery Morris is a BOY OR GIRL!!!!!!!!

the wait is excruciating for someone as impatient as me. OMG.

Sometimes I let my mind wonder and think: "how will I feel 2 days before the appointment? or 2 hours before the appointment!?" I might as well just sit in one place and not do anything during that time because I will be useless. useless!! I am DYING to KNOW, as you can tell :D

I foresee May being a BUSY BUSY month! we have several shoots for work, a birthday/gender reveal party, the BIG ultrasound, and then some shopping NYC time! 


0 comments: