Recent Posts

Thursday 3 May 2012

16 weeks



Ok it's time for new LARGER underwear and bras. Everyday the belly pokes out more and more... it's so sudden! I literally feel a circle of skin around my belly button stretch!!! Also the little baby movements I felt last week have not been here these past few days. I've read that it is normal to not feel the baby move after the first time ever, so I'm not concerned. Also, I know everything is smooth sailing because the size of my entire abdomen, pelvis, uterus, and everything else in that region is expanding.

All I can think about is the doc's appointment that is in TWO WEEKS! TWO WEEKS!

Oh also we bought the baby crib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that definitely moved me a little bit.  It's unisex in my opinion and we might or might not paint it here it is! :D 

I love the dainty-ness of it. All other cribs seemed so bulky to me! and I looked at HUNDREDS.
This one had thin rails and most importantly a vintage feel ! I cannot believe we've bought our baby's BED! this is nuts to me. What else is nuts that in 14 days we will know it's genderrrrrrr!!! I cannot wrap my mind around all these surreal happenings. Someone pinch me :)

0 comments: