Recent Posts

Friday 11 May 2012

17 weeks


  

Weeks 16 & 17 have been quite stressful. The stress had nothing to do with the perfect little baby though, rather it was work related. We launched our new brand, and guiltily enough it's been hard to think about much else. The plus side to that though, is that the chaos in my work life has made these weeks go by so fast-- and now we find ourselves only SIX DAYSSSSSS from knowing the gender! 
it's unbelievable. 
First of all I am just dying to see the baby again regardless, but to know that such a monumental news will be revealed in only 6 days is just kind of nuts! This whole experience is just hard to wrap one's brain around. Everything has felt fine bodily wise. The lower back pain and the breast-bone pains are still here but I have absolutely nothing to even complain about. This pregnancy could not be smoother, and as usual I think that that is because this baby is just perfect for me/us. Already the baby is a little angel in all its perfection.

The baby movements are so short (milliseconds!) and so far and wide that it makes me doubt myself about what I am feeling. Was THAT it?! it sure felt like it... but then again, maybe it was just the way i was sitting... 

that's pretty much how I feel about the "movements" sometimes. 
Other times they feel so OBVIOUS that I'm like: no no THAT was definitely it! 
but then I don't feel another such thing for days.  So it's hard to tell right now. 

From now on, it's said that the weight gain explodes for both baby and mom! and as usual I am of the mind that as long as most of the weight remains in the belly area- Im all for it ;) hehe!

Everyone says this baby will be a girl-- only very few people (2 or 3) have said boy...
and I, as usual, still have no prediction-- which I kind of prefer that stance anyways. 

The other day Brian kissed my belly a lot and it made me tear up :.) heck it makes me tear up just thinking about it! ;) 

Then on another day, I was walking up to Brian from far away (think out of ear shot and very movie like) and as I walked closer and closer I could  read his lips as he was saying to the people sitting next to him how I was the prettiest pregnant woman he'd ever seen. 
sigh <3 I am blessed.



0 comments: