Recent Posts

Monday 21 May 2012

Best Birthday

 
 



 It was the best birthday I think I've ever had. It was all about our baby boy, I was snotty and sick, and we even forgot to sing me the "happy b-day song" and yet it was the best one yet. 

We were surrounded by our friends and family and we revealed that we are having a baby BOY!

Then, to surprise everyone even more, we decided to do a balloon pop with the NAME inside! no one was expecting that, and it was a really big momentous surprise! :D

In the morning, when it was just our little family,
Brian gifted me the sweetest card, a soft and tiny baby outfit, brought me my fav. chocolate croissant, a bouquet of daisies and my favorite: a tree to represent growth dedicated to Ezra, which we will plant outside his room <3

Brian can be such a sweet and thoughtful man sometimes it blows me away !

I feel like life gets better and better just because of this little guy who fills me with love from the inside out.






0 comments: