Recent Posts

Friday 1 June 2012

20 weeks!






 Today marks the halfway point in this beautiful pregnancy. I've been resisting saying this in fear of speaking too soon, but thus far, it's been a breeze. Ezra fits inside of me and in our lives so effortlessly. I can feel him now as we speak :) 

20 weeks today. In only 20 more we'll meet him! in person! THAT just does not seem real whatsoever. 

 I've bought so many adorable little clothes for him, they get me all excited! and by the way-- I think I am just as excited about boy clothes as I thought I'd be about little girl clothes. Sure, there are less choices, but their littleness alone makes them so adorable!

Today is also a special day as Brian and I celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary! 
 Life's timing is so crazy... on our wedding day, who would have known that exactly 4 years later, we'd be halfway through our first pregnancy! on the dot. 

B and I don't have anything special planned-- dinner and a stroll, but I hear that type of date will seem really special once the baby is here... ;) so we'll begin taking advantage.

We are slowly ordering things for the nursery. I have a very clear plan of what I want and could order everything at once, but to not scare Brian with purchases, I am making them a few days in between ;) 

Through all of life's little in-betweens, Ezra is already all that matters, most of all. Everything else is just miniscule.

1 comments:

Kiki said...

I hope you and Ezra have fun as he gets to explore his heritage for the first time (well he can't see it, but he can hear it and feel it, and taste it even- so beautifully crazy :) I will be praying for you to have a safe and happy journey! I will miss you. Your blog posts are beautiful as always- your thankfulness, love, and gratitude towards God makes me smile!
Love- KIKI