Recent Posts

Thursday 7 June 2012

21 weeks

I can feel Ezra kicking and punching so much. Even Brian has had the pleasure of feeling him many times since week 17. But each week the movements get a little bit stronger! Last night Brian felt a whole string of kicks all in a row! he kept saying "oh boy", "oh boy", "oh boy" with each one! :.)
 It was after dinner and I think Ezra was very pleased with fried zucchini pasta so he was letting us know that he enjoyed that dish! ;)

I am beginning to feel the little movements higher in my belly now--right at my belly button! which is crazy! this baby is such a healthy bundle of biggen! ;)


Weight:

I have apparently (completely out of nowhere) gained 7lbs in 3 weeks! This concerns me a bit because it was such a big jump compared to the previous months. I have not been eating more, so it's really a mystery to me. I wouldn't  doubt that baby is bigger than he's supposed to be on chart-- after all, he has been all along through the pregnancy!  I am thinking at least 1lb of that weight must be him! ;) which is awesome! I can safely assume this, because the little roll movements have turned into straight-up kicks! Ones that are visible from the outside!! :D Crazy! The movements/kicks really seem to be becoming so much stronger increasingly everyday.

What a healthy little soccer player Ezra shall be! :D

0 comments: