Recent Posts

Thursday 12 July 2012

26 Weeks


This is the heart of pregnancy and I am loving it.

At week 26 I've noticed the sides of my stomach expanding and feeling the baby higher and higher in my upper abdominal area.

Ezra has been rocking and shaking my stomach where it's externally visible. Every time he rocks out like that, it's always a bit wild even for me to be watching it from the outside! He has definitely made himself comfortable in his temporary home.

The other day my stomach felt so tight, after eating Mexican food, I literally thought my shirt was too tight until I raised it, and realized it was my skin that was feeling like a tight shirt!

Yesterday I brought him along for a girls night and after dinner, during the movie I was feeling pretty uncomfortable as he kicked my vagina from the inside! I literally felt I could have peed constantly, and the need to clench for my life! He also was doing some crazy crazy moves during the movie-- perhaps because it was so loud!

I am absolutely loving the rain throughout week 26- Every time it pours down and cools down, I think about how little time is left before I meet my sweet handsome little love. I know he will be handsome if he looks anything like his daddy. Sometimes I think we were BOUND to have a son because Brian's good looks just NEEDED to be passed down-- oh gosh Brian is gonna kill me if he reads this! 

Anyways, back to the rain- it's soothing-just like the baby kicks I wake up to--- they go along so well.





0 comments: