Recent Posts

Sunday 9 September 2012

34 weeks

Here is a tiny peek at my baby shower which rocked so very hard.


My mom, my sis and Christine did an insane job with every single little detail. Honestly, it was prettier than my wedding. So many thoughtful details and non-baby-cliche too.
Rather, everything was so tasteful, delicious, and flawless!
I only have this one collage pic at the moment but I plan on posting more photos for sure :)

The most wonderful thing was that I really felt SHOWERED with love by my friends and family. I felt like the most blessed person in the world, and I was on a high for the entire day and the succeeding day too :) I really think I might be one of the happiest, luckiest people in the world-- I believe the word is "blessed". I feel so very blessed.
-----

Ezra's nursery is realllllllllly coming together like a dream. I love walking in there, not only because it's his room, but even just because everything is so beautiful, cohesive, cheerful and invokes personality.

The theme of the room is "natural elements". Think twigs, raw woods and forests. There are a few accents of baby sheep, bunnies and rabbits. But nothing is super "baby" or themed. I really wanted a room that would grow with him, so everything besides the crib feels "little boy-esque" ;)

I hope he loves his room, and that he has so many imaginary adventures there, and that he always feels comforted by the neutral elements of nature.

------

At 34 weeks Ezra was measuring still a couple of weeks bigger (35.5/36 weeks)
 so he is very consistent. Soon we will know if there is any physical progression- I am SO anxious to know :D

0 comments: