Recent Posts

Wednesday 17 October 2012

In Between

Someone sent me this really great article about this very strange state. It is verbalized so well and from a different perspective:

http://mothering.com/all-things-mothering/pregnancy-birth/the-last-days-of-pregnancy-a-place-of-in-between

So I thought I could take the opportunity in this stage of "in between" to write down what I am looking forward to in the near and far future with our baby boy:

• Seeing his face, getting to explore his baby-scapes and deciphering his perfect amalgamations.
• Ezra's 1st professional photoshoot!
• Dressing him up for Halloween in his costume that I bought back in June/July! ;)
• Ezra's 1st Christmas. Cuddling with all my boys (pups included) by our fireplace with the tree sparkling and hot chocolate. Ezra's first Christmas' outfit and taking lots of photos of our brand new little family.
• Our Christmas vacation to the Biltmore as a new family and celebrating the season.
•  Going to the live nativity and petting the lambs with baby boy ;)
• The surprise I have planned since July that I cannot say anything about.. hehehehe!
• The every-day, the ups the downs and doing it all with Brian


1 comments:

Lia Capri said...

Add the baby smell to your list...it's the best!